Monday, August 18, 2008

Class Warfare

I know this will sound harsh, but I am firm on this position: A Christian cannot work for the federal government.

It may also be the case for state and local as well, but I am not as persuaded yet at the total depravity of the lesser governments.

That the national is wholly evil is undeniable - and no-one can work within that system and remain unaware of its dark designs on the people of the nation.

In fact, I think that, if it is not obvious already, a stratification of American society will become apparent, a class division along new lines. The new classes will be the elites of politics and business at the apex; at the next level will be the bureaucrats, in government and corporations, loyal to the system and the elites. Third will be those who choose the system but are outside of the functional power structure. At the bottom will be those outside of the system, by choice or because the system rejects them.

There will be (and is today) a small faction not only outside the system, but in active opposition to the system. These will operate throughout the infrastructure, disrupting, overturning, prophesying.

Race, wealth, noteriety will become less significant as this caste system takes hold.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I totally agree!!! Back in 1987, I left the system and was taken care of by GOD. A few years ago, I went back into the shizdem for selfish reasons (education, to watch my kids) only to be smacked around because of my values and my kids paid the price! Learned my lesson though....just waiting for others like us to realize we must support each other and do God's Will! Great Article!!!!!